|Release Date: 3/19/2021
CLE Credit Not Available for Roundtables
|Video Roundtable||60 min.||No|
This Video Roundtable is available only to AILA members.
- New ICE Memos: What You Need to Know and Creating a Coordinated Strategy and Narrative
- Strategies in All Stages of Removal Proceedings: From Pre-NTA to Post-Order Cases
- Dealing with ERO Custody Decisions, Release Requests, Check-ins, and Stays of Removal
- Current Patterns from the Field, Engagement with Local and National Liaison, and Reporting How
- Prosecutorial Discretion is Working
This roundtable is available only to AILA members and not CLE eligible. AILA University Video Roundtables are free learning opportunities for AILA members provided via a weekly schedule of live video programming for members to come together from across the country and world to discuss hot topics and network with colleagues in the field. Video Roundtables are part of AILA University programming and each session is hosted by faculty selected for their expertise.
Rex Chen, New York, NY
Shoba Sivaprasad Wadhia, State College, PA
Jodi Ziesemer, New York, NY
The speakers' views do not necessarily represent the views of AILA, nor do they constitute legal advice or representation. Practice tips provided in the written materials are based on the speakers' experiences and current state of the law. Please be sure to conduct legal research and analysis for your unique situation as the law changes quickly and the speakers' experiences may differ from your own.