|Event Date: 07/20/2020|
One of the greatest challenges immigration attorneys face is caring for themselves when working under pressure from clients, colleagues, and the government. Panelists will discuss best practices to avoid secondary trauma and how to manage a healthy work-life balance.
- How Client Relationships and Case Overload Can Mirror Abusive Relationships
- Setting Expectations from the First Consultation and Beyond
- Strategies to Disengage Clients
- Self-Care Techniques Beyond Mindfulness
- Leaving Guilt Behind: How to Set Boundaries and Enjoy Life Outside of the Office
CLE credit is available in most jurisdictions for this conference recording. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record sessions attended and the CLE codes provided via webCLE. Instructions on how to record your CLE credits are included in your written materials.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Hardeep Sull (DL), Las Vegas, NV
Irene Mugambi, Dallas, TX
Diana Santos, Fairfax, VA
Danielle Polen, AILA Director of Publications and Online Resources, and Registered Yoga Teacher (E-RYT500) and Mindfulness Instructor, Washington, DC