|Release Date: 6/9/2021|
This two-part series gives new practitioners an overview of the nonimmigrant visa categories. Panelists on Part I cover the main employment-based nonimmigrant visa categories, and will address when each is appropriate for clients. The information in this panel is intended to serve as a basis for a more detailed analysis of these visas offered in other sessions.
- E-1 and E-2: Treaty Traders and Investors
- H-1B, H-1B1, H-3, and E-3: Temporary Workers
- H-2A and H-2B: Seasonal Workers
- I: Foreign Media
- TN: Canadian and Mexican Professionals
- L-1A and L-1B: Intracompany Transferees
- O: Extraordinary Individuals
- P: Athletes, Artists, and Entertainers
CLE credit is available in most jurisdictions for this conference recording. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record sessions attended and the CLE codes provided via webCLE. Instructions on how to record your CLE credits are included in your written materials.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.