|Release Date: 11/17/2021
CLE Credit Not Available for Roundtables
|Video Roundtable||60 min.||No|
This is a recording of an AILA University Video Roundtable hosted on November 17, 2021.
We may be lawyers, but many of us are employers too. Yet our knowledge and understanding of HR best practices is often spotty. Time to fill that void with an open-forum Q&A with small business human resources and employment professionals.
- The Records and Insurance You Need to Maintain on Your Employees
- What to Ask (and Avoid) In Interviews to Find Talent
- Performance Improvement Plans—Are They Worth It?
- Supervising Without Micro-Managing and Delegating Without Making Staff Feel Abandoned
- How to Know When to Let Someone Go
This roundtable is available only to AILA members and not CLE eligible. AILA University Video Roundtables are free learning opportunities for AILA members provided via a weekly schedule of live video programming for members to come together from across the country and world to discuss hot topics and network with colleagues in the field. Video Roundtables are part of AILA University programming and each session is hosted by faculty selected for their expertise.
Denise M. Blommel, Scottsdale, AZ
Jamie Page, HR Director, Harris Beach PLLC, Syracuse, NY
(Moderator) Charity Anastasio, AILA Practice & Ethics Counsel, Washington, DC