|Release Date: 05/19/2023|
Immigration Regulations (CFR) available from AILA is an easy-to-use primary source reference used by practitioners and judges alike. Volume I contains all of Title 8, Aliens & Nationality. Immigration-related sections of Titles 6, 19, 20, 22, 28, 29, 42, and 45 are covered in Volume II. This two-volume set is updated through March 17, 2023.
Newly incorporated regulations include:
- A DHS final rule amending the USCIS public charge regulations
- A DHS and DOJ interim final rule significantly changing the regulations governing the processing of asylum claims by individuals subject to expedited removal
- A DOJ final rule on limited representation of pro se individuals
- A DHS final rule amending the premium processing regulations
- A DHS final rule on requirements and procedures for Special Immigrant Juvenile petitions and related adjustment of status applications
- A DHS final rule codifying the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program (Note: currently in effect for DACA renewal requests but enjoined as to initial requests)
- A DHS temporary rule increasing the automatic extension period applicable to expiring employment authorization documents for certain renewal applicants
- A DOL final rule revising the H-2A regulations at 20 CFR part 655, subpart B and 29 CFR part 501 in their entirety
- A DHS and DOL temporary rule authorizing the issuance of up 64,716 additional H-2B visas during Fiscal Year 2023
- A DOS final rule implementing the vacatur of the 2019 interim final rule that required individuals to have a valid passport to participate in the diversity visa lottery
- A DHS final rule replacing references to NAFTA with references to the US-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA)
- A DHS final rule implementing the district court’s vacatur in AsylumWorks v. Mayorkas of two 2020 rules related to employment authorization for asylum applicants
- A DHS final rule further delaying the date for card-based enforcement of the REAL ID Act regulations to May 7, 2025
Order your copy today!
*Interested in a bulk purchase? Contact us to receive a bulk discount when purchasing 5 or more copies.