|Release Date: 05/31/2022|
In the third edition of Immigration Law & the Military, author Margaret Stock updates topics such as:
- Naturalization for military members and veterans;
- Parole in place for military and veteran family members;
- Noncitizen eligibility for military enlistment;
- MAVNI program changes;
- Dual citizenship and military service.
Immigration Law & the Military will give you the tools to tackle issues such as:
- How to properly complete Form N-426;
- How to claim parole in place for persons in removal proceedings;
- How to apply for military-related deferred action;
- How to counsel someone who wants to enlist in the U.S. military.
In addition to the above topics, this publication explores common military-related issues through real case examples and provides information on special resources available to military personnel and their family members. Confidently handle immigration cases for military personnel and their families with the help of a top expert in the field. Order your copy today!
*Interested in a bulk purchase? Contact us to receive a bulk discount when purchasing 5 or more copies.