|Live Event Date: 7/13/2021|
|Web Seminar||90 min.||No|
In the past few weeks, there has been a tidal wave of new policies and case law affecting U Visa adjudication. The faculty on this late-breaking panel will focus on what you need to know to best serve your current and potential clients.
- New Bona Fide Determination Process, Including Deferred Action and How to Monitor Your Client’s Case
- Medina Tovar v Zuchowski and Its Effects Around the Country on Derivative Status
- Ethical Implications of Communicating with Your Client About the Lengthy Backlog
- Impact on Clients if They Are Still in Line When a New President Takes Office
- OPLA Memo and Whether Assistance to Law Enforcement is Sufficient for Prosecutorial Discretion
AILA Membership Benefit – Access to Free Seminar Recordings (CLE Credit Available for $35)
Enjoy access to free seminar recordings (from October 2020–present) as an AILA Member. AILA encourages live attendance for those wishing to ask the speaker questions. CLE credit is included with purchase for live participants.
Recordings will be available approximately two weeks after the live event date. AILA members can access these seminars, with no CLE credit, for free. Recordings are CLE eligible in most jurisdictions and an administration fee is required to obtain CLE credit.
Brittany Faith (DL) Chattanooga, TN
Mario Ramos, Nashville, TN
Catherine Seitz, San Francisco, CA
Robin Dalton, Madison, WI