|Event Date: 09/27/2023|
Are you Travel Ready? Navigating Global Travel: Essential Guidelines for Visa-Free Travel in the Era of Electronic Travel Authorizations
Embarking on international journeys for those who are visa-exempt has entered a new era with the latest Electronic Travel Authorization systems, including the groundbreaking EU ETIAS and authorizations for travel to Canada, Brazil, the United States, and the UK, designed to streamline the travel experience and screen for potential inadmissibility issues. Stay informed and travel-ready with the commentary from our panel of experts.
During this session, we will cover a number of key issues, including:
- Process requirements
- Validity and renewals
- Guaranteed admission or not
- Red flags to watch out for
All registrants will receive a free recording following the live call.
- Ana Garicano Solé, Madrid, Spain
- Ingrid Baracchini, Senior Partner, Advogadas de Imigracao, Ribeirão Preto, São Paulo, Brazil
- Samar Shams, Managing Partner, Changes Immigration, London, UK
- Jessica K. Lang, Associate Attorney, Jackson Lewis P.C., Boston, MA, USA
- Viviane Albuquerque, Montréal, Quebec, Canada