|Live Event Date: 2/24/2021|
|Section Call||68 min.||No|
Freelance Visas: Changes in Scenery & Contingency Plans
This recorded quarterly section call explores the increased ability to work remotely and adopt a ‘Digital Nomad’ lifestyle during the ongoing pandemic. The teleconference panel explores this growing trend and contingency plan for individuals, as well as the immigration options available in a variety of jurisdictions, including: Bermuda, Croatia, Malta, Canada, and Estonia. In particular, the call discusses:
- Options for freelancers/self-employed individuals.
- Options for business owners/entrepreneurs.
- Options for passive income/retirement scenarios.
- Navigating quarantine requirements with short term visa options.
- Pathways to long-term residency.
This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.