|Event Date: 04/06/2022
Recording Available 7-14 Days After Event Date
|Video Roundtable||60 min.||No|
This Roundtable is hosted by the AILA Federal Court Litigation Section. Joining the Federal Court Litigation Section is easy and there is no application needed. Simply go to My AILA and click on "Update Sections" under the My Membership questions.
- How To Recover Fees in District Court and Courts Of Appeals
- When Are Fees Permissible and Precluded, and for Whom
- EAJA Statutory Rate + COLA, and the White Whale Of “Enhanced Rates”
- Recovering Costs and Expenses and Settling Fee Requests – How, Why, And When
- Best Practices for Maintaining Attorney Time
This roundtable is available only to AILA members and not CLE eligible. AILA University Video Roundtables are free learning opportunities for AILA members provided via a weekly schedule of live video programming for members to come together from across the country and world to discuss hot topics and network with colleagues in the field. Video Roundtables are part of AILA University programming and each session is hosted by faculty selected for their expertise.
Chuck Roth, AILA Federal Court Litigation Section Steering Committee, Chicago, IL
Edward Ramos, Coral Gables, FL
Kate Melloy Goettel, Legal Director of Litigation, American Immigration Council, Washington, DC
Trina Realmuto, Brookline, MA