An entire immigration law library at your fingertips!
|AILALink — New 12-Month Subscription|
|AILA Nonprofit Members||$450|
|For more information regarding renewal prices and shorter-term subscriptions, please log into Agora or create a new nonmember account. To sign up for a FREE 30-DAY TRIAL of AILALink (no credit card information required), please e-mail email@example.com. Eligibility for an AILALink trial is limited to first-time users of AILALink and to one 30-day trial per user.|
AILALink is an online research database created and maintained by the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and designed specifically for legal professionals who need quick access to reliable and up-to-date immigration law information and guidance. AILALink provides fully searchable access to the resources essential for practicing immigration law.
AILALink is the go-to resource for immigration law research, providing its subscribers with access to immigration-related statutes, regulations, and case law (select); agency correspondence and manuals; AILA/government liaison minutes; a plethora of AILA publications; and more.
With AILALink, you get:
- User-friendly navigation and tablet friendliness
- Easy bookmarking and notation features to keep your research organized
- A folder system for saving documents to a specific matter
- EXCLUSIVE! Fastcase Premium, offering searchable access to decisions from:
- All state courts and federal courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court
- Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA)
- Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals (BALCA)
- Administrative Appeals Office (AAO)
- DOL Administrative Law Judge (ALJ)
- DOL Administrative Review Board (ARB)
- Office of the Chief Administrative Hearing Officer (OCAHO)
- A no-contract subscription model with a 30-day money-back guarantee on 12-month subscriptions
- 3-, 6-, and 12-month options to offer you the flexibility you need throughout the year
With just a few clicks on a computer or a few swipes on a tablet, AILALink subscribers can:
- Search through more than $4,000 of AILA publications, including Kurzban's Immigration Law Sourcebook, AILA's Immigration Law Practice and Procedure Manual, Business Immigration: Law & Practice, Immigration Consequences of Criminal Activity, Litigating Immigration Cases in Federal Court, Representing Clients in Immigration Court, AILA's Occupational Guidebook Series, The Waivers Book, AILA's Asylum Primer, and many more.
- Search the Immigration and Nationality Act and the immigration regulations.
- Search immigration-related public laws, the Federal Register, government manuals, and agency directives.
- Search the entire database at once or choose to confine your search to specific categories or a specific resource.
- Save the results of a search so you can return to it later.
- Create notes and bookmarks and save them to folders that you create for case research.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
AILALink login credentials are for the use of the named subscriber only. Use of AILALink is governed by the AILALink Licensing Agreement and the AILALink Copyright and Reprint Policy.
Discount pricing is available to multiple subscribers at the same firm or organization and only applies to 12-month subscriptions. AILA Members receive a discount off the regular member rates. Non-members receive a discount off the applicable nonmember rates. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
|Multi-Subscriber Pricing (Per Subscription) — New 12-Month Subscriptions Only|
|Number of Subscribers||Discount (%)||AILA Members||Government Employees or Academic Law Libraries||Nonmembers or Law Firm Libraries|
|7 or more||55%||$349||$349||$493|