Navigating Dual Intent on the Road to Permanent Residency -Downloadable Recording
Navigating Dual Intent on the Road to Permanent Residency
This 90 minute web seminar was originally presented March 18, 2010.
Given the unavailability of immigrant visa numbers in numerous preference categories, this seminar will address issues related to dual intent and arguments for maintaining nonimmigrant status throughout the various steps of immigrant visa processing.
- The Concept of Dual Intent for H and L Nonimmigrant Visas
- TNs-Application of the 2008 Paul M. Morris Memorandum, Border vs. Service Center Filings
- How Does It Work for Os and Ps?
- What Is Different About E-1/E-2 Treaty Traders and Investors?
- And Don't Forget About H-1B1s and E-3s
AILA has not applied for and is not administering CLE credit for this OnDemand program. However, CLE self-study credit may be available in your jurisdiction. Please check your jurisdiction’s CLE rules on the AILA CLE Center for more information.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Navigating Dual Intent on the Road to Permanent Residency -Downloadable Recording!