Remote, Hybrid, or Return to Office: Advanced Issues for Advising Nonimmigrant Clients in an Evolving Employment Landscape - Recording (.MP3)
The nature of work arrangements is changing, presenting employers with compliance challenges that affect labor condition applications (LCAs) and nonimmigrant visa applications. This advanced panel will examine how regulations and policy guidance apply to issues arising from remote, hybrid, and changed work assignments.
- How Hybrid or Remote Work Locations Affect Prevailing Wages
- What to Do When Work and Home Are in Different Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSA)
- Managing Relocations and Changed Job Descriptions
- How to Handle Roving Employees
- Mitigation Strategies and Potential Penalties for Non-Compliant Employers
- Advising Employers Without Physical Headquarters or Offices
Due to the late-breaking nature of the program and jurisdictional requirements, CLE credit is not available for this seminar.