AILA's International Adoption and Other Immigration Options for Children is the go-to source on international adoption and immigration options for children. The second edition of this one-of-a-kind resource covers topics such as:
- History and Trajectory of American International Adoption;
- The Categories of Immigration Options for International Adoption;
- Practice Tips Regarding Intercountry Assisted Reproduction;
- Habitual Residency Issues;
- Nonconvention Filing Procedures for U.S. Citizen Adoptive Parents When Child Was Last Habitually Resident in a Convention Country;
- “Adopted Child” Petition—Form I-130;
- Tips for Long-Pending Adoption-Based Cases and Denials;
- Obtaining Proof of Citizenship for Adopted Children;
- The Adoption Agency Perspective and Role in Intercountry Adoption;
- Hague Abduction Law for the Adoption Lawyer; and
- Immigration alternatives to adoption, including overviews of options available with Asylum, U and T Visas, and VAWA
Order your copy today!
|Returns: Please note, refunds, exchanges, and credits are not available for ebooks.
|Please note: This product is available in electronic format ONLY; ready for download from your digital library immediately after purchase. No print copies are offered.