Conversations with the EB-5 Committee: Sunset and Regulatory Updates - Recording
This is a recording of an AILA University Video Roundtable free for members and will be hosted Friday, August 27 at 1:00 pm Eastern.
AILA University Video Roundtables are free learning opportunities for AILA members provided via a weekly schedule of live video programming for members to come together from across the country and world to discuss hot topics and network with colleagues in the field. Video Roundtables are part of AILA University programming and each session is hosted by faculty selected for their expertise.
- Legislative Proposals Affecting the EB-5 RC Program and the Non-RC EB-5 program: Advantages, Disadvantages, Reality
- Non-RC EB-5 Investment Program - Open & Only Game in Town (For Now)
- The Behring Court Decision Appeal and Regulatory Update
- Non-RC EB-5 Petitions Following Behring – Rush to Make $500k Investment?
- Adjudications Update for EB-5 Petitions and Their Ancillary Applications