Advanced Strategies for EB-1 RFEs - Recording (.MP3)
Unreasonably burdensome Requests for Evidence (RFEs) have continued with the new administration. When you’ve already thrown the kitchen sink into your initial application, how do you provide new information in response to these RFEs? The expert speakers on this advanced session will advise on best practices and provide tips for how to educate USCIS.
- Showing the Beneficiary as a Multinational Manager When the Beneficiary Manages Employees Both in the U.S. and Abroad, or Manages Contractors
- Showing the Beneficiary as a Multinational Manager When the Beneficiary Manages a Function or Direct Reports Are Not Professionals
- Misapplication of the Kazarian Framework in EB-1A Cases
- Strategies for Effectively Re-Presenting Evidence Requested in the RFE That Was Included in the Initial Application
- Creatively Presenting Evidence of Expertise to Bring USCIS Up to Date on Research Fields
This Program is CLE Eligible
CLE processing is included with purchase for all nonmembers. Members receiving this recording as a free member benefit may also obtain CLE credit for the program. To elect to receive credit for this seminar in eligible jurisdictions, please complete payment of a $35 CLE administration fee for each individual seminar you wish to report on ailawebCLE.org. Payment must be completed before AILA will process CLE attendance. Detailed information on how to obtain CLE can be found [here].
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, email email@example.com.