Representing Clients in Immigration Court, 6th Ed. (eBook)
The sixth edition of Representing Clients in Immigration Court is full of tips, strategies, and practical advice for a successful defense case.
It includes updates related to:
- Removal Proceedings
- Contesting Removability
- Noncriminal Grounds of Inadmissibility and Deportability
- Criminal Grounds of Inadmissibility and Deportability
- Adjustment of Status
- Waivers of Inadmissibility and Deportability in Removal Proceedings
- INA §212(c) and Cancellation of Removal for Lawful Permanent Residents
- Cancellation of Removal for Non-Lawful Permanent Resident Aliens
- Detention Authority and Bond Hearings
- Asylum, Withholding of Removal, and Protection Under the Convention Against Torture
- Voluntary Departure
- Immigration Court Strategies for Respondents Simultaneously Pursuing Relief with USCIS (New!)
- Trial Skills in Immigration Court
- Administrative Review of Removal Orders
- Judicial Review of Removal Orders
- Prosecutorial Discretion
- Motions to Reopen (New!)
Representing Clients in Immigration Court will provide you with clear and strategic guidance to help you prepare for any immigration court proceeding.
Preorder your copy today!