AC21V: Full Set of Recordings
Attendees will have access to the video recordings that may be streamed on the website until December 10, 2021. The downloadable audio recordings can be accessed through the Agora digital library for a two year period.
All registrants receive:
- Access video recordings on the conference website until December 10, 2021.
- Access downloadable audio recordings in the Agora digital library
- Peer-reviewed Conference Handbooks—AILA’s Immigration Practice Pointers (2021-22 Ed.) and Navigating the Fundamentals of Immigration Law (2021-22 Ed.)—In Electronic Format
- PowerPoint presentation slides from sessions
- Access to Q&A transcripts of the session on the conference site.
The speaker's/author’s views do not necessarily represent the views of AILA, nor do they constitute legal advice or representation. Practice tips provided are based on the speaker's/author’s experiences and the current state of the law. Please be sure to conduct legal research and analysis for your unique situation as the law changes quickly and experiences may differ from your own.
CLE InfoCLE credit is available in most jurisdictions for this conference recording. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record sessions attended and the CLE codes provided via webCLE. Instructions on how to record your CLE credits are included in your written materials.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in some states. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. The deadline for reporting credit for Annual Conference recordings is June 8, 2022.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.