Hot Topics in U Visa Adjudication: What Is it to U’s? - Recording (.MP3)
In the past few weeks, there has been a tidal wave of new policies and case law affecting U Visa adjudication. The faculty on this late-breaking panel will focus on what you need to know to best serve your current and potential clients.
- New Bona Fide Determination Process, Including Deferred Action and How to Monitor Your Client’s Case
- Medina Tovar v Zuchowski and Its Effects Around the Country on Derivative Status
- Ethical Implications of Communicating with Your Client About the Lengthy Backlog
- Impact on Clients if They Are Still in Line When a New President Takes Office
- OPLA Memo and Whether Assistance to Law Enforcement is Sufficient for Prosecutorial Discretion
Due to the late-breaking nature of the program and jurisdictional requirements, CLE credit is not available for this seminar.