Q&A with the Council: Council Resources You Need for Your Practice - Recording
This is a recording of an AILA University Roundtable free for members, hosted on Wednesday, July 21 at 1 pm Eastern.
Have you ever wondered if you are getting the most out of AILA’s partnership with the American Immigration Council? We have many programs and resources that support AILA attorneys in their practice of immigration law and advocacy. Please join us for an AILA University Roundtable: Q&A With the Council to learn more about how to maximize your partnership with us.
Directors from each of our programs will join to discuss:
- Litigation and practice resources
- Government transparency efforts
- Policy and advocacy resources
- Volunteer opportunities with the Immigration Justice Campaign
- Adding cultural exchange to your practice
- Our narrative change campaign Belonging Begins With Us
AILA University Video Roundtables are free learning opportunities for AILA members provided via a weekly schedule of live video programming for members to come together from across the country and world to discuss hot topics and network with colleagues in the field. Video Roundtables are part of AILA University programming and each session is hosted by faculty selected for their expertise.