Advanced Considerations in TPS & DED - Recording
Temporary Protective Status (TPS) and Deferred Enforced Departure (DED) have been a rare bright spot in an otherwise barren immigration landscape as of late. Because most immigration practitioners do not typically devote their entire practice to the processing of TPS or DED applications, but rather do it sporadically, it is often difficult to keep up with this area of the law. Accordingly, this panel will discuss the most complex and pressing issues in TPS law that every practitioner should be aware of as they file new applications.
- Dual Citizenship Options: Case Law and Guiding Non-precedent Decisions
- Strategic Decisions of Whether to Apply for TPS or DED
- Clients Who Are Currently in Court
- F-1 Student Issues
- Maintaining Two Non-Immigrant Statuses
- New updates on Venezuela, Haiti, and Syria
Due to the late-breaking nature of the program and jurisdictional requirements, CLE credit is not available for this seminar.