PERM Recruitment Trends and Strategies in a COVID World - Recording (.MP3)
In light of the continuing presence of COVID-19 and its ramifications, practitioners must carefully advise clients on how to fulfill the PERM process recruitment regulations. In this intermediate seminar, our expert faculty will discuss considerations you should take prior to testing the labor market, and address how to ensure recruitment efforts are appropriate given potential remote work.
- Good Faith Recruitment Methods: Analyzing Employers “Normal” Recruitment Efforts
- Labor Market Test and Ad Content Best Practices
- Remote/Roving/Telecommuting: Where Do You Advertise for the Position?
- Notice of Filing: How Can the Requirements for Posting Be Met If the Work Location Is Closed Due to COVID-19 Restrictions?
- Can Employers Require Resumes Be Sent Via Mail vs. Electronic Submissions?
- Current Practical Recruitment Considerations for Supervised Recruitment Cases
This Program is CLE Eligible
CLE processing is included with purchase for all nonmembers. Members receiving this recording as a free member benefit may also obtain CLE credit for the program. To elect to receive credit for this seminar in eligible jurisdictions, please complete payment of a $35 CLE administration fee for each individual seminar you wish to report on ailawebCLE.org. Payment must be completed before AILA will process CLE attendance. Detailed information on how to obtain CLE can be found [here].
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, email email@example.com.