The Current State of Prosecutorial Discretion - Recording
This is a recording of an AILA University Video Roundtable free for members, hosted on March 19 at 1:00 pm Eastern.
AILA University Video Roundtables are free learning opportunities for AILA members provided via a weekly schedule of live video programming for members to come together from across the country and world to discuss hot topics and network with colleagues in the field. Video Roundtables are part of AILA University programming and each session is hosted by faculty selected for their expertise.
- New ICE Memos: What You Need to Know and Creating a Coordinated Strategy and Narrative
- Strategies in All Stages of Removal Proceedings: From Pre-NTA to Post-Order Cases
- Dealing with ERO Custody Decisions, Release Requests, Check-ins, and Stays of Removal
- Current Patterns from the Field, Engagement with Local and National Liaison, and Reporting How
- Prosecutorial Discretion is Working