Using Alternative Wage Surveys for PERMs and H-1Bs: Money Matters Strategies - Recording (.MP3)
2:00 PM (ET)
Our expert panelists will discuss the issues and trends surrounding the use of alternative wage surveys for the H-1B and PERM processes. They also will discuss the rules, policy guidance, and strategic considerations for preparing a labor condition application or prevailing wage request based on the use of an alternative wage survey.
- Determining Whether or Not an Alternative Wage Survey Meets DOL’s Regulations (PERM v. H-1Bs)
- Employer Conducted Surveys and Surveys Previously Accepted by DOL
- Preparing Job Descriptions and Job Titles to “Fit” Alternative Wage Surveys
- What If DOL Does Not Accept Alternative Wage Survey for LCA?
- Responding to Requests for Information and Challenging Prevailing Wage Determinations Issued by DOL
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
webCLE Terms and Conditions
Please read the webCLE terms and conditions carefully before using this webCLE website. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not access or use this site.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or webCLE, please contact: CLE@aila.org.