Business Necessity Justifications in PERM Audits - Recording (.MP3)
2:00 PM (ET)
This intermediate/advanced panel will address the issues associated with the increase of PERM audits, audit trends, SVP calculations, business necessity standard, and successful arguments raised in support of business necessity arguments. The expert panelists also will discuss the regulations and strategic considerations of value to employers to ensure successful certification of the foreign labor certification.
- Considerations to Take into Account When Drafting Job Description, and Being Mindful of Not Tailoring It to a Particular Foreign National's Credentials
- How to Properly Calculate SVP: Should Education Be Part of the Equation?
- Determining Whether Job Requirements Are Normal for the Occupation
- Can Experience Be Gained on the Job in a Reasonable Period of Time?
- How and When to Prepare Business Necessity, and Obtaining Supporting Documentation
- Preparing Recruitment Documentation, To Interview or Not to Interview
This Program is CLE Eligible
CLE processing is included with purchase for all nonmembers. Members receiving this recording as a free member benefit may also obtain CLE credit for the program. To elect to receive credit for this seminar in eligible jurisdictions, please complete payment of a $35 CLE administration fee for each individual seminar you wish to report on ailawebCLE.org. Payment must be completed before AILA will process CLE attendance. Detailed information on how to obtain CLE can be found on the AILA Seminar Recordings page.
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, email email@example.com.