Forever Virtual: Positive and Ethical Virtual Changes to Your Practice During and After the Pandemic - Recording (.MP3)
2:00 PM (ET)
COVID-19 forced everyone to “go virtual” in one way or another, but when the dust clears, what will law practices look like post-pandemic? In this basic/intermediate session, the panelists will discuss best practices for maintaining client confidentiality, maintaining files, and using tech tools in the future, even after COVID-19. What changes will need to be made to your practice? Will we be living in a hybrid tech world, and how will that change your practice?
- What Meeting Software Is Safe to Maintain Client Confidentiality?
- ABA Formal Ethics Opinion 477: Security Measures Needed for Electronic Communication
- Ethical Considerations When Using Tech in Your Office
- Best Practices on E-Signatures and Related USCIS Memoranda
- Interpretation Technologies That Can Defy Language Barriers
- Keeping Your Documents in the Cloud Forever: Advantages and Concerns
- Essential Paragraphs to Add to Your Legal Agreement for Virtual Functions
- Disaster Preparedness
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail email@example.com.
webCLE Terms and Conditions
Please read the webCLE terms and conditions carefully before using this webCLE website. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not access or use this site.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or webCLE, please contact: CLE@aila.org.