Inside Story: H-1B Petition Class Certification Success in MadKudu v. USCIS - Recording
1:00 PM (ET)
AILA University Video Roundtable Discussions are free learning opportunities for AILA members that feature a weekly schedule of live video programming for members to share and learn on a variety of topics. AILA University Video Roundtable Discussions are part of AILA University programming and each session is hosted by two AILA members selected for their expertise. Registration through Agora is limited, on a first come, first serve basis. Sessions take place via the Zoom conferencing platform.
- Why did the American Immigration Council and AILA proceed with this as a class action?
- Factors the American Immigration Council considered in developing a class that would satisfy the class certification.
- Why market research analyst H-1B petition denials?
- How to establish numerosity when USCIS does not provide denial statistics by occupation?
- What are the next steps in the case?