Diversity and Inclusion Within Your Firm: Impact on Profitability (Diversity/Elimination of Bias)
While the societal benefits of achieving a diverse and inclusive workforce is clear, awareness of the business case for diversity and inclusion is also now on the rise. Companies and law firms have increasingly begun to regard diversity and inclusion as a source of competitive advantage, and specifically, as a key enabler of growth. This panel will include in-house counsel, law firm leaders, and other experts discussing the benefits of diversity and inclusion and its impact on profitability. Hear practical advice on how small and large organizations successfully incorporate diversity, inclusion, and the elimination of bias into their respective cultures and how your firm can too.
- Tangible Benefits of Diversity for Your Firm
- Obstacles Legal Professionals Encounter as They Seek to Eliminate Implicit Bias and Solutions
- How Your Firm Can Develop Sustainable Diversity and Inclusion Practices
- How Adopting These Initiatives Could Make Your Firm More Attractive to Corporate Clients
- Marketing Your Diversity and Inclusion Initiative
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.