Managing the Cybersecurity Risks to Your Practice (Ethics)
You’ve probably never thought about it, but your firm is likely at risk of a data breach and more now than ever. And as an immigration lawyer, you have a lot of private data stored about your clients—addresses and employment history, financial information, social security numbers, and other sensitive personal information. Panelists will focus on the steps you need to take to ensure your clients’ information is protected.
- The Ethical Duty of Technology Competence, Understanding Today’s Cybersecurity Risks
- Training Staff on Cybersecurity Issues
- Security Solutions for Immigration Firms
- What to Do When There Has Been a Data Breach: Ethical Requirements and Practical Obligations
- Is It Time for Cyber Liability Insurance?
- Cyber Security in the Age of COVID-19
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.