Taking Care of Yourself While Taking Care of Others (Competence Issues)
One of the greatest challenges immigration attorneys face is caring for themselves when working under pressure from clients, colleagues, and the government. Panelists will discuss best practices to avoid secondary trauma and how to manage a healthy work-life balance.
- How Client Relationships and Case Overload Can Mirror Abusive Relationships
- Setting Expectations from the First Consultation and Beyond
- Strategies to Disengage Clients
- Self-Care Techniques Beyond Mindfulness
- Leaving Guilt Behind: How to Set Boundaries and Enjoy Life Outside of the Office
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.