2020 Update on Immigration for Healthcare Workers: COVID-19 and Beyond - Recording (.MP3)
2:00 PM (ET)
From healthcare worker-related legislation to updated guidance on J-1s for physicians, 2020 has seen numerous changes to the practice of immigration for health professionals. Please join our panel of experts as they discuss these changes and provide tips, best practices, and strategies for handling immigration petitions filed on behalf of health care workers.
- Posting Requirements and Recent Enforcement Patterns
- Visa Screen and Language Requirements
- Consular Processing Issues
- Updates on J-1 Waivers and the Green Card Process for Physicians
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Immigration for Healthcare Workers