Trends in PERM and BALCA Cases - Recording (.MP3)
2:00 PM (ET)
Experts will discuss recent trends in PERM processing, audits, and BALCA cases. They also will provide tips and strategies for preparing PERM applications and responding to audits. Finally, they will address the effects of COVID-19 on PERM cases.
- Are There Any New Trends in PERM Adjudications?
- Changes to Employment During the PERM Process
- Does DOL Require Employers to Include All Job Requirements in Every Ad?
- Job Applicants: What Is an Acceptable Standard of Review?
- What Is a Reasonable Period of On-the-Job Training—Three Months, Six Months, OneYear?
- Recent BALCA Decisions and How They Can Impact Your PERM Applications
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
webCLE Terms and Conditions
Please read the webCLE terms and conditions carefully before using this webCLE website. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not access or use this site.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or webCLE, please contact: CLE@aila.org.