Advising B-2 Visitors on Extensions or Changes of Status - Recording (.MP3)
2:00 PM (ET)
Advising B-2 Visitors regarding extensions or changes of status is becoming more complicated due to unpredictable processing times and delays. Our panel of experts will provide practical advice for maintaining your client’s status, including how to extend B-2 visitor status successfully, how to apply for a change of status to F-1, and tips for filing “bridging” petitions.
- What Documentation Is Required and Helpful for B-2 Extensions?
- How to Successfully Navigate Changes of Status to F-1 Status
- How to Time and File Bridging B-2 Petitions While F-1 Change of Status Applications Are Pending
- How to Respond to Requests for Evidence for B-2 Extensions or Change of Status Applications
- How to Update the SEVIS Record
- The Latest Effects of COVID-19 on B-2 Extensions or Change of Status
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail email@example.com.
webCLE Terms and Conditions
Please read the webCLE terms and conditions carefully before using this webCLE website. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not access or use this site.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or webCLE, please contact: CLE@aila.org.