AC19 Specialized Credit Sessions
- Regulatory and Policy Changes at USCIS and DOS: Part II
- Ever-Changing USCIS Policies: New Ethical Considerations in Family Immigration
- Identifying and Ethically Handling Fraud in Marriage Cases
- Whose Rules Do I Follow? Ethical Concerns for Multi-Jurisdictional Practitioners
- Due Diligence and Ethical Considerations in Client Intake
- Ethical Issues in Removal Cases: Pinocchio and His Advisors?
- The Ethics of Dealing with Government Surveillance and Client Confidentiality
- Risky Business: Ethics and Risk Management in the Current Climate
- Improving Your Client and Staff Relationships Though Diversity Training
- New Technological Tools That Will Change the Practice of Immigration Law
- Competency and Capacity: Staying on the Ball for Your Clients and You
Professionalism for GA:
- Mergers and Acquisitions Due Diligence: How to Avoid Nasty Surprises
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.
FAQsHow do I know how many credits I need?
- To see your state CLE requirements please visit AILA’s CLE center.
*Rules are subject to change. Please verify with your jurisdiction.
Have there been any CLE changes due to COVID-19?
- Many states have made temporary changes to their CLE requirements. AILA has compiled a table of COVID-19 CLE changes.
How do I know if these sessions are approved for specialized credit in my jurisdiction?
- You can view your jurisdiction’s approved sessions here.
How can I see if I have already earned credits for these sessions?
- To view sessions you have already completed and reported attendance for please visit webCLE under the “MyCredits” tab and select “Conference Sessions” to view your On-Demand attendance history.
How do I get credit once I have listened to the recordings?
- To report your attendance, visit webCLE then click “MyEvents”>”OnDemand Conference”>”2019 AILA Annual Conference.” Click here to report your attendance.
If you have any additional questions, please email email@example.com.