Representing Clients in Immigration Court, 5th Ed. (eBook)
The fifth edition of Representing Clients in Immigration Court is full of tips, strategies, and practical advice for a successful defense case.
It includes updates related to:
- Removal Proceedings
- Contesting Removability
- Noncriminal Grounds of Inadmissibility and Deportability
- Criminal Grounds of Inadmissibility and Deportability
- Adjustment of Status
- Waivers of Inadmissibility and Deportability in Removal Proceedings
- INA §212(c) and Cancellation of Removal for Lawful Permanent Residents
- Cancellation of Removal for Non-Lawful Permanent Resident Aliens
- Asylum, Withholding of Removal, and Protection Under the Convention Against Torture
- Voluntary Departure
- Bond Hearings
- Administrative Review of Removal Orders
- Judicial Review of Removal Orders
- Trial Skills in Immigration Court
- Prosecutorial Discretion
Representing Clients in Immigration Court will provide you with clear and strategic guidance to help you prepare for any immigration court proceeding.
Academic pricing also available when used as required or recommended reading. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details if you're interested in using Representing Clients in Immigration Court for your class.