The Impact of the COVID-19 Outbreak on H-1B Employers and H-1B Workers- Recording (.MP3)
02:00 PM (ET)
Our panel of experts will focus on advising H-1B employers and individuals in H-1B status on the fast-moving impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on the workplace. They also will provide practitioners with an update on the latest USCIS announcements impacting H-1Bs.
- Fulfilling DOL Notice Requirements in the H-1B Context
- Issues Arising from Telecommuting and Remote Work Arrangements
- Absence of DOL and USCIS Guidance, Managing Risks Related to Layoffs, Furloughs, and Company-Wide Salary Reductions on H-1B Workers
- Eligibility for, and Consequences of, Unemployment Insurance for H-1Bs
- Impact of H-1B Employers’ Paid-Time-Off, Leave of Absence, or Other Policies on H-1B Workers
- Best Practices to Minimize Wage and Hour PAF Audit During COVID-19 Measures
- Will The Families First Coronavirus Response Act Provide Benefits to H-1B Workers?
Due to the late-breaking nature of the program and jurisdictional requirements, CLE credit is not available for this seminar.