Implicit Bias: Science and Implications - Roundtable Recording
2:00 PM (ET)
AILA University Video Roundtable Discussions are free learning opportunities for AILA members that feature a weekly schedule of live video programming for members to share and learn on a variety of topics. AILA University Video Roundtable Discussions are part of AILA University programming and each session is hosted by faculty selected for their expertise. Registration through Agora is limited, on a first come, first serve basis. Sessions take place via the Zoom conferencing platform. This is a recording of a session held March 10, 2020.
- The Science Behind "Implicit Bias"
- How Implicit Bias Causes Discrimination
- What Can('t) Be Done About Implicit Bias
- General Principles for Minimizing the Impact of Implicit Bias
- Discussion of Application for Law
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|