Practical Tips for Worksite Compliance: I-9s and Related Issues - Recording (.MP3)
There has been a resurgence of the Social Security “No Match” letters, as well as an increase in the number and frequency of Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) civil and criminal I-9 investigations/inspections. Panelists will discuss recent enforcement trends and liability risks for employers, and will provide guidance on advising employers regarding the need for implementing procedures to address and resolve social security mismatches.
- What You Should Know: Increased I-9 Investigations/Inspections
- Internal I-9 Audits: When to Audit, Who Should Do It, and What Should Be Audited
- The Return of Social Security “No Match” Letters: How Should an Employer Respond?
- The Interplay Between Social Security “No Match” Letters and Other Types of Notices
- The Interplay Between Social Security “No Match” Letters, an Internal I-9 Audit, and an ICE I-9 Audit
- Advising Clients on How to Reduce Employer Risk
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
webCLE Terms and Conditions
Please read the webCLE terms and conditions carefully before using this webCLE website. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not access or use this site.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or webCLE, please contact: CLE@aila.org.