The Consular Practice Handbook, 4th Ed. (PDF)
You told us what you want, and we listened. The fourth edition of AILA's Consular Practice Handbook is now available in print, PDF, and eBook formats, allowing you to choose the format that best suits your learning style! Want one or more format options? Check out our bundles! See the related products section below for the additional purchasing options.
The Consular Practice Handbook is your resource for understanding and staying up-to-date on the many issues involved in consular practice. Whether you are a seasoned practitioner or you are new to immigration practice, the new edition of the Handbook will guide you through a wide array of relevant topics, including:
- Immigrant visa processing
- Nonimmigrant visa processing, including interview preparation
- New FAM guidance
- The travel ban, the new public charge rules, and other recent roadblocks
- Issues specific to certain visa types, such as B, E, and L
- Third-country national processing
- Strategies after a refusal or denial
- Post-specific considerations for India, China, Vancouver, and Ciudad Juarez
The Consular Practice Handbook will be your go-to guide for the complex world of consular processing, and a reference you can rely on to provide expert advice and analysis.
Order your copy today!
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase. This product is available in electronic format ONLY; no print copies are offered. Refund Policy: All downloadable/digital goods content purchases are final. They are not eligible for return/refund.|