AILA's Focus on the Child Status Protection Act, 3rd Ed. (Print and PDF)
Bundle & Save
You told us what you want, and we listened. The third edition of AILA's Focus on the Child Status Protection Act is now available in print, PDF, and eBook formats, allowing you to choose the format that best suits your learning style! Want one or more format options? Check out our bundles!
AILA's Focus on the Child Status Protection Act is newly updated and includes:
- The administrative and federal court decisions defining key terms;
- The latest on retention of priority dates for aged-out derivatives;
- The statutory provision on widows and derivative children; and
- Clarification on visa retrogression and the CSPA
This book provides an easy-to-understand explanation for all of the CSPA provisions and includes a flowchart, a sample worksheet, and examples to help make this complex area more intelligible.
AILA's CSPA explains:
- How immediate-relative children preserve their "child" status
- How F-2A children preserve their "child" status
- How derivatives in the employment and preference categories preserve their "child" status
- What the effect is of the petitioner naturalizing and how the child can opt out of conversion to the F-1 category
Charles Wheeler draws from his own experience and expertise, as well as from the collective wisdom of other practitioners who have examined, written, and litigated in family-based immigration, to explain the Child Status Protection Act (CSPA) and encourages readers to challenge government interpretations that are at odds with the regulation.
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase. This product is available in electronic format ONLY; no print copies are offered. Refund Policy: All downloadable/digital goods content purchases are final. They are not eligible for return/refund.|