Recent Trends and New Strategies for Consular Processing Worldwide - Recording (.MP3)
With increasing scrutiny of consular processing cases and delays, it is critical to know the specific practices of each consulate. Our panel of experts will give tips for working with the most frequented consulates, and provide resources for finding out procedures in place at other consulates. They also will advise on steps for obtaining necessary documentation from abroad, screening for risks, preparing clients for the consular interview, and responding to delays, denials, and inadmissibility findings.
- Know Your Consulate: Best Practices for Dealing with Ciudad Juarez, Montreal, San Salvador, and Others
- Tips for Preparing Clients to Avoid Inadmissibility Findings and Denial During the Consular Interview
- Best Practices for Navigating Changes with National Visa Center Electronic Filing and Online Inquiries
- How to Obtain Police Certificates, Military Records, Court Records, and Other Needed Documents from Abroad
- What to Do After a Finding of Inadmissibility or Denial: Waiver Applications, Requests to Expedite, LegalNet Inquiries, Congressional Assistance, and More
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail email@example.com.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or webCLE, please contact: CLE@aila.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Recent Trends and New Strategies for Consular Processing Worldwide - Recording (.MP3)!