Fundamentals–AC19 Track Bundle (.MP3)
This comprehensive set features recordings of each of the sessions that comprise the Fundamentals track at the 2019 Annual Conference.
- Essential Terms and Concepts
- Overview of Immigration Agencies
- Nonimmigrant Visa Overview: Part I
- Nonimmigrant Visa Overview: Part II
- Overview of Family-Based Immigration
- I-751 Petitions to Remove Conditions on Residence
- Introduction to Forms for Family-Based Immigrant Categories
- Adjustment of Status
- Immigrant Visa Consular Processing: The Basics
- Nonimmigrant Visa Consular Processing: The Basics
- Introduction to Naturalization
- Business Immigration 101: Things I Wish I Knew When I Started Practicing
- H-1B Overview
- L-1 Overview
- E-1/E-2 Overview
- Employment-Based Immigration Preference Categories
- Introduction to Forms for Employment-Based Immigrant Categories
- Labor Certification 101: Part I
- Labor Certification 101: Part II
- Inadmissibility and Removability
- Introduction to Waivers of Inadmissibility
- Anatomy of a Removal Proceeding: Part I
- Anatomy of a Removal Proceeding: Part II
- Crimmigration 101
- Detention 101
- VAWA, T Visas, and U Visas
- Asylum 101
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Fundamentals–AC19 Track Bundle (.MP3)!