Law Practice Management–AC19 Track Bundle (.MP3)
This comprehensive set features recordings of each of the sessions that comprise the Law Practice Management track at the 2019 Annual Conference.
- Business Operations for Solo and Small Practices
- It's All About the Staff: Making Sure Your Practice Thrives
- The Ultimate Conflict of Interest: What the Employer Needs to Know About the Employee’s Criminal and Medical History
- Law Practice Management Under the New Normal
- Whose Rules Do I Follow? Ethical Concerns for Multi-Jurisdictional Practitioners
- Competency and Capacity: Staying on the Ball for Your Clients and You
- Using Effective Legal Writing to Win Your Case and Retain Your Client
- Flat Fees vs. Hourly Billing
- Risk Management Best Practices for Immigration Lawyers
- How to Increase Your Efficiency
- New Technological Tools That Will Change the Practice of Immigration Law
- Build a Profitable Practice with Clients You Love
- Everyone Makes Mistakes: How to Ethically Mitigate Your Liability
- Immigration and Tax: Strategic Planning in the Acquisition and Abandonment of Permanent Residence and the Relinquishment of Citizenship
- GDPR: What Am I Required to Do?
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.