Family–AC19 Track Bundle (.MP3)
This comprehensive set features recordings of each of the sessions that comprise the Family track at the 2019 Annual Conference.
- How to Represent Your Client Zealously at a USCIS Interview
- Working with Interpreters
- Filing for Adjustment or Naturalization with a Disabled Applicant: Special Issues You're Likely to Encounter and How to Overcome Them
- Ever-Changing USCIS Policies: New Ethical Considerations in Family Immigration
- Identifying and Ethically Handling Fraud in Marriage Cases
- RFE, NOID, and NOIR Strategies
- Naturalization: To File or Not to File
- What Do You Mean I’m Not a U.S. Citizen?
- Travel Ban: Which Countries, Which Types of Visas, and Waivers
- How to Prepare a Personal Statement for Waivers
- Documenting Hardship: Thinking Outside the Box
- Working with Consular Posts on Unique Applications
- Consular Processing: When Things Go Wrong
- Obtaining Health Care and Public Benefits
- Improving Your Client and Staff Relationships Through Diversity Training
- SIJS: From State Court to Green Card
- Advanced T Visa Issues
- J-1 Waivers for Newlyweds
- Complex I-130 Issues: Part I—The Petitioner
- Complex I-130 Issues: Part II—The Beneficiary with a Removal Order
- Complex I-130 Issues: Part III—Avoiding and Conquering I-130 Denials
- Complicated I-751s
- VAWA/U Visa Mini-Track: Part I—Creative Classifications
- VAWA/U Visa Mini-Track: Part II—Updates from VSC and the Field
- Taxation and Family Immigration: When the Numbers Get Foggy
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.