Business–AC19 Track Bundle (.MP3)
This comprehensive set features recordings of each of the sessions that comprise the Business track at the 2019 Annual Conference.
- Regulatory and Policy Changes at USCIS and DOS: Part I
- Regulatory and Policy Changes at USCIS and DOS: Part II
- Scaling the Invisible Wall: Helping to Educate Employers and Workers on the Realities of Immigration Law Today
- Post-Denial Strategies: How to Get from “No” to “Yes”
- EB-5: Who, When, Where, and Alternatives for the Enterprising Entrepreneur
- If You’ve Got Religion, Can You Get a Visa?
- Assault on the H-1B: “No, It’s Not the Latest Hollywood Action Movie”
- RFEs and NOIDS: Templates vs. Special Unicorns
- BALCA and DOL FAQ Updates
- It’s Preponderance, People!
- What Do You Mean I Can’t Come In? CBP Issues for the Business Client
- Due Diligence and Ethical Considerations in Client Intake
- Employment-Based Adjustment Interviews: What to Expect at the Field Office and When to Consular Process
- Navigating the Complexities of Worksite Enforcement: I-9 Compliance and Investigations
- Giving a Boost to the Little Guy: Strategies for Advising Small and Emerging Businesses
- Risky Business: Ethics and Risk Management in the Current Climate
- Making a Permanent Commitment: Taking Your Investment to the Next Level
- “Nurses, PTs, and OTs … Oh My!” The Yellow Brick Road to a Green Card
- Square Pegs in Round Holes: Drafting a Job Description
- Students Under Scrutiny
- Mergers and Acquisitions Due Diligence: How to Avoid Nasty Surprises
- Setting Yourself Up for EB-1 Success: You Can Get There From Here!
- The Untapped Possibilities of the Q Visa
- Labor Condition Applications: What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You
- We Are the Champions: Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Visa Options for Athletes, Coaches, and Agents
- Unconventional Uses of O-1 and EB-1 Visas
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Business–AC19 Track Bundle (.MP3)!