RFEs and NOIDS: Templates vs. Special Unicorns AC19 (.MP3)
Panelists on this intermediate-level session will take a deep dive into current RFE and Notice of Intent to Deny (NOID) trends in the era of “no mercy adjudication” for direct and third-party employment.
- How Recent RFE Policy Guidance Has Been Applied: What Is USCIS Looking For?
- Anatomy of an RFE: How to Read What It Says and Understand What It Means
- Legal Sources and Techniques to Help Craft a Successful RFE Response
- When Is an Expert Opinion Worth It?
- Building a Record for Litigation
- What to Do When a Denial Is Issued, Handling Denials Issued Without an RFE
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.