Consular Processing: When Things Go Wrong AC19 (.MP3)
Panelists will discuss successfully preparing clients for consular processing and best practices for communicating with the consulate. Panelists also will focus on getting a second look at denials, consular non-reviewability, and revocations of I-601As, which frequently result from public charge and smuggling grounds of inadmissibility.
- Preparing Clients for a Successful Interview
- Medical Exam Issues, Including Alcohol and Drug Use and Tattoo Analysis
- Handling I-864 Issues, Understanding the Weight Consular Officers Give to Financial Documents
- Communicating with the Consulate and Through LegalNet
- When Your Client’s I-601A Is Revoked: Refiling the Extreme Hardship Waiver, Advising Your Client of the Processing Times for a New Adjudication
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.