Maintaining Work Authorization in a World with Visa Retrogression - Recording (.MP3)
As the employment-based visa backlogs increase, practitioners need to be aware of options for employees and applicants from affected countries. Our panel of experts will share strategies for dealing with these visa backlogs.
- Permanent Residence Options and Strategies for TN Holders Whose Country of Birth Is Usually Subject to Retrogression (i.e., China and India)
- NIV and IV Options for L-1B Holders from Backlogged Countries
- Strategies to Manage Visa Retrogression in the EB-1 Category
- Upgrading/Downgrading Among EB Categories: Procedures and Recommendations for Success
- Tips and Reminders: Cross-Chargeability, Job Changes, Interfiling a Spouse’s I-140 Petition on a Pending I-485 (When the Spouse Has a Better Priority Date), INA §245(k), etc.
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or webCLE, please contact: CLE@aila.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Maintaining Work Authorization in a World with Visa Retrogression - Recording (.MP3)!