Update on Employment-Based Adjustment of Status Interviews - Recording (.MP3)
Learn practical advice from seasoned practitioners on how to represent your clients effectively at employment-based adjustment of status interviews.
- Procedural Nuances in Busy Jurisdictions: Unique Requirements Practitioners Should Know About
- Common Interview Questions and Documents Requested
- Is a Supplement J Always Required? What Questions and Documents Are Requested from Applicants Porting Under AC21?
- What Questions Are Asked of Applicants Currently or Previously in F-1 Status Regarding Maintenance of Status?
- How Are Local USCIS Offices Addressing Public Charge Questions?
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail email@example.com.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or webCLE, please contact: CLE@aila.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Update on Employment-Based Adjustment of Status Interviews - Recording (.MP3)!