2019 DACA Update: Where Are We Now and What Can We Expect? - Recording (.MP3)
Another year has gone by and Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) is still in flux, leaving many clients asking whether anything can be done to help them stay protected. During this seminar, our panelists will discuss the current state of DACA, pending legislation to help DACA recipients, and other immigration options that may be available for those in DACA status. Listen in for all the ways you can help your DACA clients!
- The Current State of DACA: Who Is Currently Eligible to File, and When Is the Best Time to File DACA Renewals?
- Legislative Update: Proposals to Protect Dreamers
- Status of Federal Court Litigation on DACA Termination
- Screening DACA Clients for Other Forms of Relief, Including Employment-Based, Family, and Humanitarian Visas
- Best Practices for DACA Recipients Seeking Alternative Relief with an Outstanding Order of Removal
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or webCLE, please contact: CLE@aila.org.